Pay Scales : Rs.15600 - 39100+ RGP of Rs.6000/-
1. Graduate alteast with second division or B.Lib.Science with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent.
2. Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with minimum of 55% marks.
3. Candidates having Master’s degree, NET shall be compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences) rated refereed journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted. Essentiality of NET can be waved off for the candidates holding Ph.D. Degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009, and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption.
4. Matric level certificate of Punjabi language (if not, the candidate is required to pass the same within one year of appointment).
1. To do all jobs connected with the working of the different sections of the Library.
2. To supervise the work of staff working in the assigned section.
3. To develop electronic library with facilities for automation and networking
Send your application to the office of Registrar, GADVASU, Ludhiana by 25.09.2013.
For more information, please visit website : http://www.gadvasu.in/imgs/upload/file/advt/Advertisement%2003_2013.pdf
Thanks and Regards,
EPW Research Foundation,